For the EU-funded Flex4Fact project in cooperation with 23 European universities, research institutions and companies at our Sigmaringen campus we are looking for a
Project staff member/PhD student (f/m/d) Energy Economics
Full-time 100% - fixed-term position (initially *) 06/30/2025
(*) The project position is initially limited until the end of the project on 30 November 2025. Further research applications are currently being processed, so that employment beyond 30 November 2025 is being sought.
- Analysis & modelling of industrial energy flows & development of energy scenarios
- Modeling & evaluation of european markets for flexible energy concepts
- Research & data processing
- Completed scientific university degree (accredited master´s degree) in a relevant field, e.g. energy management, business administration, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, (business) mathematics, (business) informatics or a comparable degree programme with a focus on energy
- Ideally, practical/study-related experience
- Independent and careful approach with a high degree of reliability
- Affinity and enjoyment of team and project work
- Business fluency in English and good German profiency
What we offer
- A demanding and varied job in a dynamic and international environment
- Opportunities for further education: we develop your career
- Flexible working hours
- Salary classification depending on personal qualifications and assignment of tasks up to salary group E 13 TV-L
The position is generally divisible and is suitable for graduates and young professionals. Doctoral projects will be gladly supported. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications. Severely disabled persons will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.
For further information on the job please contact Prof. Dr. Bade or apply now using our online application system by 09/30/2023.